domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

V.A - I am the winner - 24 rocksteady shots

01.: The Overtaker - Girl will I be leaving
02.: Lloyd Clarke - Young love
03.: Marlene Webber - Hard life
04.: The Righterous Flames - I need to be loved
05.: The Deltones - Around the world
06.: The Claredonians - Take it or leave it
07.: Errol Dunkley - Try to keep me down
08.: The Viceroys - Send request
09.: Frederick Bell - Rocksteady cool
10.: Derrick Morgan - Kill me dead
11.: Lloyd & the Groovers - Listen to the music
12.: The Piooners - Shake it up
13.: Roy Shirley - Musical war
14.: The Ethiopians - You are the girl
15.: The Viceroys - Someone to love
16.: The Versalities - Give to take
17.: Roy Shirley - I am the winner
18.: Carl Dawkins - All of a sudden
19.: The Overtaker - That´s the way you like it
20.: Dianne Lawrence - Hounddog
21.: The blues Busters - There is always sunshine
22.: Derrick Morgan - Tears on my pillow
23.: Bobby Aitken - Temptation
24.: Bobby Aitken & the Caribeats - Sweets for my sweet

Descargalo aqui!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario