jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

V.A - The rare side of rocksteady

01.: Safe travel - Phil Pratt
02.: I used to be a fool - Milton Boothe
03.: Sweet song for my baby - Phil Pratt & Ken boothe
04.: Black man´s country - Horace "Andy" Hinds
05.: Time is getting - Peter Austin
06.: Reach out - Phill Prat
07.: What kind of man - The cool Cats
08.: Little things - Hemsley Collins & Phill Prats
09.: Bigger things - Tommy McCook
10.: Money girl - Larry Marshall
11.: You left the water running - Ken Boothe
12.: Book of books - Charly Ace
13.: Dirty Dozen - Vincent Gordon
14.: Love is strange - Hemsley Collins
15.: The one I love - Ken Boothe
16.: Bye bye bye - The Claredonians
17.: Caltone special - Tommy McCook
18.: Suicide (Hang my head and cry) - Alva Lewis
19.: Your Love - Peter Austin
20.: I´m resthless - The Thrillers
21.: Baby baby - The Claredonians
22.: Victory - Phill Prats allstars

Descargalo aqui!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario